The Teachers College Doctoral Council (TCDC) is excited to announce the 4th Annual TCDC Research Conference! Each year the TCDC Research Conference brings together students across multiple colleges and disciplines at ASU to discuss a broad range of new and exciting educational research. We invite you to attend and submit a proposal to present your research at the 4th annual TCDC Research Conference!
This event is free to attend. Additionally, this is considered a local conference, which can be listed as a presentation on your CV. The conference is an excellent opportunity to practice different styles and to receive feedback from peers and professors about your work. Please consider submitting proposals for research at any stage (including proposed or works in progress). You are welcome to submit more than one proposal.
Friday, January 26
Proposal Information & Deadline
- Proposals are due on Friday, December 1, at 11:59 pm
- To submit a proposal to the conference, use this link to fill out the proposal application form
- Proposals consist of a short 250 word abstract, key words, and presentation format
- Proposal decisions will be sent out by December 15, 2017
- Each year the conference has featured a student in their 4th year (or beyond) to give the keynote address.
- Interested in being the keynote speaker at this year’s conference? Let us know by submitting the keynote speaker application form
- Applicants will be notified of final decision by December 15, 2017.
The conference will be an excellent interdisciplinary opportunity to network and build connections with scholars across multiple disciplines. We encourage participation across all colleges at ASU. Please reach out with any questions. We look forward to seeing your proposals!
Teachers College Doctoral Council