The Teachers College Doctoral Council (TCDC) is excited to announce the 7th Annual TCDC Research Conference! Each year the TCDC Research Conference brings together students across multiple colleges and disciplines at ASU to discuss a broad range of new and exciting educational research. We invite you to attend and submit a proposal to present your research at the 7th annual TCDC Research Conference!
This event is free to attend. Additionally, this is considered a local conference, which can be listed as a presentation on your CV. The conference is an excellent opportunity to practice different styles and to receive feedback from peers and professors about your work. Please consider submitting proposals for research at any stage (including proposed or works in progress). You are welcome to submit more than one proposal.
Due to COVID-19, this year’s conference will be held virtually. A full explanation of the conference modality will be sent out in the upcoming weeks.
Friday, February 26, 2021
*Schedule to be determined
Proposal Information & Deadline
- Proposals are due on Monday, January 11, 2021 at 11:59 pm
- To submit a proposal to the conference, use this link to fill out the proposal application form (Links to an external site.)
- Proposals consist of a short 250 word abstract, keywords, and presentation format
- Proposal decisions will be sent out by January 20, 2021
- Each year the conference has featured a student in their 4th year (or beyond) to give the keynote address
- Interested in being the keynote speaker at this year’s conference? Let us know by submitting the keynote speaker application form (Links to an external site.)
- Applicants will be notified of the final decision by January 20, 2021
The conference will be an excellent interdisciplinary opportunity to network and build connections with scholars across multiple disciplines. We encourage participation across all colleges at ASU. Please reach out with any questions. We look forward to seeing your proposals!
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org