The Teachers College Doctoral Council is excited to announce the 8th Annual Education Research Conference!
Check out our Conference page!
Each year the TCDC Research Conference brings together students across multiple colleges and disciplines at ASU to discuss a broad range of new and exciting educational research. We invite you to attend and submit a proposal to present your research at the 8th annual TCDC Research Conference!
This event is free to attend. Additionally, this is considered a local conference, which can be listed as a presentation on your CV. The conference is an excellent opportunity to practice different styles and to receive feedback from peers and professors about your work. Please consider submitting proposals for research at any stage (including proposed or works in progress). You are welcome to submit more than one proposal.
This year’s conference will be hybrid. In-person sessions will be held at the Teachers College and Zoom links will be provided for virtual sessions.
Conference Date: Friday, February 25, 2022
Proposal Information & Deadline
- Proposals are due on Friday, December 14, 2021 at 11:59 pm
- Proposals consist of a short (150-200 words) abstract, keywords, and presentation format
- Proposal decisions will be sent out by January 11, 2022
- Each year the conference has featured a student in their 4th year (or beyond) to give the keynote address
- Keynote applications are due on January 7, 2022
- Applicants will be notified of the final decision by January 24, 2022
The conference will be an excellent interdisciplinary opportunity to network and build connections with scholars across multiple disciplines. We encourage participation across all colleges at ASU. Please reach out with any questions. We look forward to seeing your proposals!
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org