The business cards for students are available to order now. The prices are 50 cards for $25, 125 cards for $30, and 250 for $40 (before shipping charges).
How to Order Business Cards:
- To create an account on the Student portal, you will first need to visit the print home page: ASU Print Online for Students
- Click on the ASU Login button in gold and sign-in with your ASURITE credentials.
- An account will automatically be created for you and then you will be redirected to the home page.
- Select the business card template and enter your information.
- If you would like a back on your business card, simply click the Back button in the editor and then select a back from the dropdown. You will see the Mary Lou Fulton Mission statement as an option.
With the permission of the Executive Committee, the Mary Lou Fulton Teachers College marketing department is developing a business card template for doctoral and graduate students. These are being developed because doctoral students requested an official Arizona State University business card that was more professional in appearance than those currently available for students. Due to marketing restrictions, the new doctoral and graduate student business card template is unable to feature any official ASU logo. As such, the business card will only feature the university’s name written in the approved Arial font. Students will be able to select an official ASU color (maroon, gold, or black) for their text. Also, students will be able to select the motto for MLFTC to appear on the backside of the business card.
Unfortunately, the college is unable to offer students these business cards free of charge. Please keep in mind that professors and staff are charged for their business cards, as well. Due to the cost of these business cards and the limitations placed on marketing department by the university at large, it may be more cost effective and professional in appearance for doctoral students to design their own business cards through one of the many online business card sites. When designing your own business cards, you are encouraged to consider the marketing guidelines available through the ASU website. These guidelines protect you from copyright violations.